Why Rock & Ruddle?
Why & How to Choose a Rock & Ruddle Hairbrush
At Rock & Ruddle we were inspired to create hairbrushes that are both lovely to look at and that care beautifully for your hair.
Here are some of the key features of our hairbrushes that will help you to choose your Rock & Ruddle:
1. Our hairbrushes offer natural bristles, which are renowned for caring for your hair due to the structure of the bristle being similar to our own hair. Each bristle easily glides against and through your hair detangling and conditioning your hair by spreading the natural oils from your scalp throughout your hair, making it smooth with a healthy glow.
Our hairbrushes offer a choice of three different natural bristle types. The choice of bristle type will depend on your hair type:
We offer a Mixed Bristle pad with a nylon tip in each bristle bundle which is ideal for detangling and conditioning normal to thick hair. This is our best selling bristle pad type.
For those with fine hair or a sensitive scalp we offer a very gentle 100% Pure natural bristle hairbrush.
Finally for our youngest customers we offer a lovely Very Soft natural bristle hairbrush just in our small size brush. This bristle type is ideal for baby’s first hair and up to the age of around two years.
2. We now also offer a 100% Synthetic bristle pad with nylon tips for those seeking a vegan alternative. Although these pads lack the specific attributes of natural bristles mentioned above, our 100% synthetic brushes are very good hairbrushes for detangling and general hair care.
3. Rubber Pads: the rubber pads in our hairbrushes ensure that brushing your hair feels gentle and does not pull your hair, which could cause damage (breaking and tearing) to the individual hair strands. In addition the rubber pads ensure that the brushing action is not painful which is a feature much appreciated by many of our younger customers and their Mums and Dads too! Rock & Ruddle transforms hair brushing from a task into a joy.
4. Designs: With over 50 designs to choose from, you can definitely find one meant just for you!
5. There is a choice of a Small size hairbrush ideal for handbags, children, particularly short hairstyles, or traveling, a Large size that is our most popular size and perfect for those with typical hair in length and thickness, and also a Luxury size which is the best choice for those with long or thick hair, or extensions.
6. Easy to clean. Our hairbrushes have been designed so that you can take out the rubber bristle pads in order to clean your hairbrush: First, remove all hair and as much lint as possible, using another comb or brush. Then, pop out the bristle pad by pinching opposite LONG sides of the bristle pad with your thumb and a finger. Swish the pad around for about 60 seconds in warm soapy water (do not soak, as this could loosen the bristles). Rinse, shake off, then pat the bristle pad dry with a towel and let it air dry for a few hours before reinstalling it into the handle. To replace the bristle pad, squeeze the long sides again and insert it at the top of the handle first, then push it firmly back into place going all the way around the brush along the edges.
Treat yourself or gift a beautiful Rock & Ruddle hairbrush to a special person.
Love your Rock & Ruddle hairbrush!